We are a family-friendly facility with a wide range of users at any time. Users include many young people, women and people from a range of backgrounds.
We require users to behave in a way that is socially positive and promotes good relations across all other users. Behaviour deemed a breach from these requirements will result in your booking being cancelled and/or permission to attend the stadium being withdrawn. Foul language is not allowed, just as it is not allowed by the Sporting Codes (FA, RFL, England Athletics etc). Any litter must be placed in the approved bins or taken home.
By all playing our role we can make this an excellent Community Stadium for all, and we can help you to achieve your personal, team and organisational goals.
We believe in:
- Respect – for self; for all others; and for the environment we are in
- Shared leadership
- Ethic of excellence
- Cross-sport and community co-operation
Requirements of Users
The requirements of Members in terms of personal conduct are:
- We do not tolerate bad language. The Stadium Manager is the sole arbiter of the definition of bad language at any time
- We do not tolerate violent or threatening behaviour
- We do not tolerate sexist, racist or homophobic remarks, discriminatory behaviour, bullying or behaviour that contravenes the purpose of the Stadium
- We require that people tidy and clean up behind themselves.
Permission to come on-site may be withdrawn at any time by the Stadium. In this case the Stadium will refund the appropriate proportion of any fees paid that cannot subsequently be used.
We want to see the locality of South Bradford and beyond filled with excellent sporting and community activities.
We welcome adults of all ages, we are child-friendly and family-friendly and we have policies for the Safeguarding and Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults, Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking, Dignity at Work, Internal and External Complaints, Grievances, Drugs and Alcohol, Electronic communication, Data Protection, Disclosure of Information, Performance at Work, Attendance, Employee Development and Training, Whistleblowing, Disciplinary, Business Ethics, Corporate & Social Responsibility, Finance and for Equal Opportunities.
This Code of Conduct is a part of our Terms and Conditions of booking.
Thank you for playing your part in making this an excellent facility for all.
Robert Clunas, Chair, Horsfall Community Stadium CIC